Ryan O'Neill Studios
Flash Art Beannie
Flash Art Beanie Hat Custom Printed from Original Painting by Ryan O'Neill
Top off your outfit with our unique printed artwork beanie hats. Soft fabric outer shell made from quick-dry spun polyester, with a vibrant print that will never fade. Choose from bamboo (mild) or cotton (warm) lining.
- Printed outer shell in pill resistant spun poly, manufactured in Canada
- Lining option in heavy cotton rib knit
- Lining option in sustainable bamboo/spandex knit
- Printed and sewn in our studio in Montreal
- Customizable with your own label
- Full all-over print that won’t ever fade
Bamboo Cotton Mild Black Lining
Your custom made beanie hat is easy to care for. Wash it in a washing machine in cold water, or hand wash in cold water. Please air dry. Since the lining and shell are two different fabrics, air drying prevents any shrinking between the two different fabrics and keeps your beanie fitting just right.
The shell (outer) layer of our beanies is a spun polyester fabric. It wears great and is highly pill resistant so can be worn and washed with almost no noticeable change to the fabric surface. The sublimation high-vibrancy print will never fade. For the inner lining, choose from our bulky cotton rib knit suitable for wearing in colder weather or our cotton/bamboo sustainable interlock perfect for indoors or mild weather. We currently offer both lining options in 3 colors so you can choose the lining that best compliments your art.
*** Each piece of art wear is custom printed for you with great care. Please allow for custom manufacturing time of 5 to 10 days for printing and sewing plus additional shipping time.
Your custom printed art wear will be worth the wait. Colors might vary slightly in printing process.
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA AND UNITED STATES.
Beautiful Pretty and Only Available by Ryan O'Neill Studios.
The Fit: Choosing the right size
We are happy to offer our beanie hats as our first product available in sizing for infants to adults. It’s easy to choose the perfect fit. Here’s how:
- You’ll need a tape measure. Measure the circumference of your head at the largest part, just above your ears and across your forehead.
- Refer to our size chart below for the size that corresponds to your measurement. If you have an in-between measurement, best to go for the smaller size since the hats are stretchy. Also, if you prefer a very snug fit, you can also go for a size down.
- Need a custom size? We always are happy to help accommodate custom sizing. Sometimes we require a minimum (usually around 3pcs) but it is definitely something we can do. Just contact us so we can sort it out.