Teal Flare Dress Custom Printed
Artwork printed skirts to wear every day! Made with our signature knit fabric, milled in Montreal. This flare skirt falls above the knee. Made to last, our fabric won't lose shape and our vibrant prints never fade.
- Made from 88% polyester 12% spandex performance wear fabric manufactured in Canada.
- Our ultra-stretch fabric holds shape even after multiple wearings.
- Flared skirt falls above mid thigh on most people. Check our measurement chart for accurate length measurments.
- High waist. Elastic generally will rise just under your belly button for most sizes.
- Vivid print that will never fade after washing.
- Thick elastic waistband finishing and coverstitched hems.
- Our fabrics are made with EcoPoly,a production process that uses significantly less water than other polyester production processes.
The worlds of fashion, print, performance fabrics, and versitility collide in our custom printed dresses. Available in both skater (flare) and bodycon (fitted) styles our dresses are printed one at a time on a specialty stretch fine gauge knit fabric featuring 28% spandex. The shear power of this fabric smooths out over curves and hugs your body. The fabric wicks away moisture to help keep you comfy on sultry summer days. Mix it up! Our dresses can be worn front to back or back to front depending on your mood. They're 2 in 1! We promise our prints will look great even after you wash them over and over and our fabrics will always bounce back.
SHIPPING INCLUDED IN CANADA AND UNITED STATES.
*** Each piece of art wear is custom printed for you with great care. Please allow for custom manufacturing time of 5 to 10 days for printing and sewing plus additional shipping time. Colors might vary slightly in printing process.
Your custom printed art will be worth the wait.
Easy to care for and keep looking new! Machine or hand wash your skirt in cold water. Tumble dry on regular or hang to dry. Please do not bleach. Fabric is naturally quick dry so you won't have to wait long before wearing again.
Thank you and if you have any further questions please contact us.